Why use a Phyto-Active Facial product?
There are lots of reasons to use Phyto-Active products on your skin. New plant stem cell technology assists in reducing the signs of aging to regenerate your skin. Products using plant components are more natural than synthetic additives. Your skin craves healthy cleansers and creams, especially with the dry winters in Fort Collins and Loveland. Ask us about products you can use regularly to look and feel your best. January 30, 2019
The Joys of Having Eyelash Extensions in Winter
Living in beautiful Northern Colorado in the winter has it’s ups and downs. Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor and Greeley all have relatively mild winters, which I’m grateful for. I love the seasons and our area of Colorado has the best ones.
I love walking around Old Town Fort Collins in the winter, feeling the soft snowflakes hit my face. I feel so free when I feel the flakes hit my eyelashes and melt there. I no longer have to worry about mascara melting and running. My lashes look perfect in all conditions. I’m so grateful and happy to have beautiful, low-maintenance eyes! January 17, 2019
Benefits To Getting Regular Facials
- Gentle facial massage addresses your pressure points and reduces stress. You feel so relaxed and your facial muscles loosen
- Your aesthetician will thoroughly cleanse your skin with high-end products that open your pores and remove all toxins
- Extracting whiteheads and blackheads should only be done by a professional in order to not injure your skin. Regular facials help keep your pores clean and open.
- Your aesthetician will exfoliate your skin, removing all dead skin cells and giving you a more vibrant look.
- Tightening your skin is performed using specialized creams, masks and chemical peels, formulated exactly for your skin type.
- Eye creams to treat dark circles and crows feet are applied by your aesthetician and have anti-aging properties. January 9, 2019
Why You Should Choose Mineral Makeup
Today’s makeup is different. It’s sophisticated and created by scientists, not just beauty specialists. We feel that makeup is an extension of the skincare we provide to our clients and want the best for you.
We love Glo because we see a difference in our client’s skin. The weather in Ft. Collins and Loveland in the winter can be tough on you. The antioxidants that fight the free radicals that damage your skin are included in all of our foundations. Glo foundations include Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract as active ingredients.
Our Glo Makeup kits are perfect for your most discerning family members and friends. Call us or come in to pick up some today! December 21, 2018
Keeping Your Skin Healthy in Winter
Caring for your skin in wintertime can be challenging but we have some tips for you.
- Taking a lukewarm shower is better for your skin than hot water. After showering, blot your skin dry carefully and make sure to apply a thick moisturizer within a few minutes for best results.
- Hydrate by drinking lots of water every day and limiting drinks such as soda, caffeine and alcohol.
- Moisturize from the inside out by eating foods containing omega 3 or omega 6 fatty acids. Fish oil and Flaxseed oil are ideal.
- Use sunscreen even on dreary days- believe me- the sun can cause damage to your skin even through clouds.
- Investing in a humidifier can increase the moisture in your home enough to improve your skin during the winter months.
- Use cream based cleansers and avoid toners or astringents with alcohol which can dry out your skin.
- Moisturize frequently throughout the day and before bed.
- You will notice healthy skin after using these tips and everyone around you will too! December 11, 2018
How To Take Care of Your Eyelash Extensions
Caring for your eyelash extensions properly will help maintain longevity. We recommend carefully washing your extensions once daily with a 1:4 mixture of baby shampoo and water. Use this mixture to gently clean your eyelashes and rinse. Brush through your lashes with an eyelash brush to remove any debris and separate the lashes. Your extensions will last longer and look amazing! November 26, 2019